My first unprompted post...Gulp!!!

Name
Daz
Edit My Images
Yes
Slightly nervous,but here goes. I had never really set out with the purpose of taking a portrait before (i.e. getting someone to sit specifically for one) until last night. Must admit I was pretty pleased with the result.
C+C most welcome.

2617120148_bd66204996.jpg

by the way she (My Wife) hates it so don`t go telling her its on the tinternet;)

Daz

I'm sure there is a very good reason that your wife doesn't like the shot. Perhaps it's not the best side of her little finger, or maybe if you look really closely one hair has a split end or something. It's easy to see the impossible to see things in a portrait of yourself.

I'm with you and inaneredstripe though, I like it. :)

Daz, I have your phonenumber and I think its time to play a little game ;)

Love the shot.

Gary.

Slightly nervous,but here goes. I had never really set out with the purpose of taking a portrait before (i.e. getting someone to sit specifically for one) until last night. Must admit I was pretty pleased with the result.
C+C most welcome.

by the way she (My Wife) hates it so don`t go telling her its on the tinternet;)

Daz

Daz

It is a lovely shot and she is a good looking woman. If she's not then you are the world's greatest photographer for making her look so good.

People look at their pictures seeking confirmation of the things they think are wrong. Your wife has much to recommend her and she should look at the shot in that light. It's great.

I like this, great eyes.:)

Thanks for the comments folks. I know what you mean if it had been a portrait shot of our daughter it would have been a differant story,she would love it no matter what.

Edinburgh Gaz what you up to?

Thanks for the comments folks. I know what you mean if it had been a portrait shot of our daughter it would have been a differant story,she would love it no matter what.

Edinburgh Gaz what you up to?

Nowt mate, had my chinese, Claire watching Boyzone, and i'm arsing about online. Fancy a cuppa? I can come to you, you can come to me...whatever :) Or some photos tomorrow? I fancy the carluke hospital, CarlukeDave (member here) took some great urban ones before.

Dude feel free to pop round I`m just chillin with a beer Nik is away out.I`ll get the kettle on

You k******d, you were supposed to say "No, its too late - but tomorrow is cool" :D

Claire will kill me....:cautious:

Tomorrow man you up for an early start?

Gary.

GIUY then. Tomorrow should be cool it will need to be the afternoon though,call me when you get up though anytime as I`ll be up at sparrows fart with the wee one.

Anyhoo thanks for hijacking my first ever C+C post now get lost

Right man see you tomorrow, get your thinking cap on - my motorbike, needs garage, wont start :D

Great shot of a very pretty lady.

I thought the 2 way convo was more entertaining than the shot :D

Agree its a nice portrait but maybe ever so slightly overcropped, that may just be me though....

Back