My first wedding ;)

Name
Nads
Edit My Images
Yes
back in one sec...need to fix link and here it is:

talkphotography.jpg

Last edited:
its soft. and OK its the couple but.... I wouldnt show this if I were you. They will want their money back :)

Thank you for the comments I was actually there live and they speeded past me in about 2 seconds flat

Out of focus and the couple don't look happy, still.. if you only had 2 seconds what can you do eh?!

Actually, there are criticisms to make with this picture, there were more better pictures taken on the day. I understand you would have been quite some distance from the couple, perhaps with many other people pushing in to you to get their photo as well. I think you have done well.

I as well think you have done very well! Okay, the focus might be more on the carriage but I like the softness it creates. And I actually don´t mind that they´re not smiling etc. I like it that they look quite sombre, they faces are full of emotion to me and on a day like that I bet they were experiences quite a few other emotions in addition to happiness. I find the photo very regal as well. Great work. Well done. Probably the nicest picture of them i've seen :)

Last edited:
Well done you on getting anything on the day. must have been rather a push so i say hats off to you

Back