my framed picture

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
is now mounted on my living room wall and i think it looks suberb, it'll look even better once the room is repainted and floored.

my gran and the framing guy picked out a purple from the picture to use as the thin mount colour and it works really well, i hadnt even noticed the purple in the picture!

pictureinloungesmall.jpg

im chuffed :)

it looks great, in fact it looks a nice cosy room, I like the ornaments in the fireplace ;)

I had a quick nosey round the room too.... women eh! :LOL:
Looks really good! So what colour are you gonna paint the chimney breast?

Youre right to be chuffed mate. Not only do you have your work in print, but it's also got pride of place in the living room....Good stuff (y)

gonna go for a very light coffee/cream colour, gonna go for dark coloured laminate floor (if i can find it similar in colour to the coffee table

im gonna knock the shelves down and build some simple shelves out of wood that will actually take the weight of books and stuff. im gonna knock the cupboard down and put my amp and guitars there. and im gonna get an open fire to fit into the fireplace and make a hearth out of thickish wood to create a proper fire place. blinds will be found to match the flooring

OOooh - sounds very nice! You sound like you're gonna be busy too. Don't forget to post some more pics when you've done, just so we can have a nosey, like ;)

It's the hammer still on the sofa that worries me ;)

Glad I didn't mention the hammer now then. :LOL:

How long did it take to get the room tidy enough to photograph? :)

whitewash said:
well i need the hammer to nail your coffin lid shut and the tape measure to check you'll fit in t'ole in t'earth.........:bonk:
don't be nasty to my Barry....he's really nice you know :love:

Back