My Friend Brad

Name
Heather :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Brad is a photog/mentor that I met from Dallas. He does NOT like is portrait done, but I think these came out nice. Please tell me what you think!!!

Stephenville4.jpg

Stephenville6.jpg

He looks a little taken aback in the 2nd and the shot is slightly under exposed.
I think the first shot is excellent, he could be a model the way he has been captured. A shame about losing the top inch of his head and the bright over-exposure to the right but a bit of cropping and photoshop would soon fix that.

Thanks Skypilot, I have a new laptop and its giving me fits as far as what exposure looks right. Its one of the "bright screens" and they are a curse for photogs LOL! Thanks for the comment! He mainly shoots headshots for actors and models in Dallas, so the first one, he was showing me a "model" pose!

Considering the back lighting the exposure is pretty good in both and the highlights are not excessive.

The top of the head missing is disturbing and both look as if he is on the wrong side of the frame with the space behind him.

First one (y)

Thanks Robert and inophoto! Robert, your the second to comment on the top of his head being cut off, is that not done there???

Pretty good captures. A bit of pp will bring these up nicely :) As has been mentioned, top of the head cut off on the second one bothers me a little.

Back