Edit My Images
Yes
Comments most welcome !

dsc0081nt6.jpg

dsc0114wt6.jpg

dsc0182nq4.jpg

dsc0077mh1.jpg

thanks for looking :)

anybody? something is better than nothing.... Too dark, too light, bad composition ???
I really value the feedback from this site because it's honest and from my peers so please fire away!

The last is probably the best. In some the background is manky and his hairdoo, well it's just strange :D

And trust me, I have a strange hairdo so can openly comment :)

Hi kungfukid,

I think people sometimes scan over threads like these because there are too many images to comment on. Sometimes just saying, "they are good" or "I dont like them" doesnt help you too much ;) In future, maybe stick to 2 images tops, we might take the time to comment then :)

IMO, they all just miss the mark. In a nutshell:

No1 - Head cut off
No2 - Poor composition, black wall (?) draws my eye to it
No3 - Best of the bunch
No4 - Too dark really, and would like to see more of either his face or right arm

Hope thats ok :)

Thanks very much for the comments,

all noted, I'll try to PS 2 images ;)

and yes thats how he likes his hair???

I thought he was a girl until I saw the torso. He has quite feminine features and the hair style and earrings doesn't do him any favours.

Well now that you have gone and said that, I suppose I meant the same but was just scared too! A very hard thing to say on a forum, your text can't be taken completely the wrong way!!!

Gary.

Thats cool, my jaw dropped when I first met him for the shoot!
He's quite girly, nice guy and was happy to pose for me....

So I'll run along and lighten the images and repost soon....

thanks

WIll

Oh I thought you were actually friends beforehand? :)

Not that it matters one bit mind :D

He a guy that works in my local costa, I thought he'd make a cool subject so I asked if I could shoot him.

Back