My Granny got a Birthday card from the Queen!

that's lovely! congratulations to your gran on her birthday!

Congratulations to your Granny

She looks amazing for 100 (y)

a photo where it's not quite obvious what facial expression you're making

That's the look I'll go for (y)

Congratulations to your Granny

She looks amazing for 100 (y)

She does indeed Phil. And indeed she is. Still lives in her own house and does everything for herself. An inspiration.

For any real northern folk, she should be in tomorrows Northern Scot. Unfortunately the circulation of the paper doesn't quite cover my area.

Last edited:
That's the look I'll go for (y)

She does indeed Phil. And indeed she is. Still lives in her own house and does everything for herself. An inspiration.

For any real northern folk, she should be in tomorrows Northern Scot. Unfortunately the circulation of the paper doesn't quite cover my area.

Where are you ?

Don't get it round here (Perthshire) but I'm in Inverness tomorrow if you wanted a copy.

Thanks very much for the offer Phil. I've still got other Family up North so should at least get the article posted to me. And if not I'm sure Granny will keep a hold of a copy for me to see on my next visit.

Absolutely amazing & a BIG congratulations to her - this is a big part of what photography is all about - capturing those precious moments in life :clap:

She looks amazing for 100!! She looks better than I do some mornings.. and I'm 46!

Back