My hat goes of to you

S

stupot

Hi People

I've just been viewing the photos in the members gallery and must say i am very very impressed by some of the photos in there...well a lot of the photos actually. Top :banana:

Now i was wondering has anyone sold any or had any of there photos published? because in my opinion some of them really are commercial grade. I could really see them in some magazine or in some advertising campaign or even on a postcard.

I'm very new to photography was given my first camera last christmas (using a olympus IS 200 film camera, hand-me down from mother in law :nut: ...but soon to buy the canon 350d) now if i was to start producing photos of that quality in the far and distant future i'd be very chuffed...

keep up good work. :thumb:

Muchus gracias my good man :)

I haven't had any sold personally, but I think one or two on here have partaken of a commission or two. (Myself included, but those shots aren't on here).

Mainly for the most part we are all hobbyists and photography enthusiasts. If any profit is made from it, then I think it comes a second to the hobby itself.

Producing pleasing photographs is easy. Its what the photographer thinks is pleasing is what matters.

I could take a photo tomorrow, and absolutely love it. Yet everyone I show it to might like it....Does that make it a bad photo or a good one?
Definately good. Because it has served its intended purpose, to please MY eye :)

If all that makes sense :)

Also, it's not the camera that produces the photo, it mereley records what the photographer tells it to ;)

stupot said:
if i was to start producing photos of that quality in the far and distant future i'd be very chuffed...

Trust me...if you stick around here long enough, you will.
I've learned tons here!

Hopefully there was something in my gallery that you thought was good, if there was then thankyou!

Ive had 3 published in Digital Photo magazine and have one on a racing drivers(hobbiest)site, ive done some product shots for work though too

stick around and as Bachs says, you will learn, i know i have.

Indeed there are EosD good show :first:....i've been a member now for about a week and i've learnt loads. So i'm not going nowhere

keep on :FIcamerap

get some pictures posted Stupot, lets see what you can do!

i shall have a rumage and get some posted very soon...

too slow, too slow :p Welcome, by the way :)

Back