My HDR attempts. Pete? PETE!

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
I re-visited Pete's excellent and updated HDR tutorial and decided to give this another go, my first attempt a few months ago was dire to say the least!

In his updated guide he has explained very clearly what each of the sliders do when tone-mapping, this is what let me down before but his clear description makes it much better. Well done Pete! :clap:

These are a couple of shots from Capri, maybe not the best candidates for HDR but it was just an experiment. As you can see it is a trial version of Photmatix and I have done a colour and mono version of each.

HDRCapri3_1_1_2.jpg

HDRCapri3_1_1_2mono.jpg

HDRCapri13_1_2.jpg

HDRCapri13_1_2mono.jpg

Oooh very nice dude. The sky in the first could do with being boosted a tad.

Skies look good, but overall the photos look a bit dark? Also, black and white isn't needed here, and just seems like it's being used for no real reason other than you can do it :)

Those skies in the colour ones are wonderful. Great try. I tried today and did rubbish, these are great.

I re-visited Pete's excellent and updated HDR tutorial and decided to give this another go, my first attempt a few months ago was dire to say the least!

In his updated guide he has explained very clearly what each of the sliders do when tone-mapping, this is what let me down before but his clear description makes it much better. Well done Pete! :clap:

These are a couple of shots from Capri, maybe not the best candidates for HDR but it was just an experiment. As you can see it is a trial version of Photmatix and I have done a colour and mono version of each.

wow man No 3 just blows me away!

Please tell me where to find Petes' tutorial?

Back