My Huskamute

hello,the first one is great but has a blue cast on his white fur.just had a play with it he is a lovely lad

20120307-huskamute.jpg

how do you find he is off the lead.does he have the selective deafness. i have 2 malamutes at 6month and they are so stubborn but love attention 24/7.

Love the puppy but it looks as if some of the whites have been blown and the contrast on my screen looks ott...

Great location for the shots though and am sure you'll get some stunning shots with him as a model :)

What a beautiful puppy!!

How is he off leash? we are scared to leaving ours off as they get too distracted and could easily run off.

What a beautiful puppy!!

How is he off leash? we are scared to leaving ours off as they get too distracted and could easily run off.

how do you find he is off the lead.does he have the selective deafness. i have 2 malamutes at 6month and they are so stubborn but love attention 24/7.

Hey thanks for the adjust im so new to this i never even thought or noticed the blue..

Yeah that was his first time of the lead and was really good stuck with me and came back when i shouted him, went down again today and he was a little more confident ran off from me when he saw the only other dog on the beach but apart from that he was good..

Another shot from today One happy boy! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgoodchild/6962329315/

Back