My Improvement Project - ['VOWEL' ADDED]

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

As a fairly new photographer, I'm looking to improve my skills.....

I have been nosing around the site for a while as well as looking at other people projects elsewhere and i've decided on an 'Alphabet Project'

Now, not wanting to choose the words myself as i would choose images I am comfortable with I have mainly used a Random Noun Generator off t'interweb, and a few friends/colleagues to fill in the blanks....

My List stands as follows :
A - Assistance
B - Bent
C - Crop
D - Dear
E - Election
F - Fail
G - Ground
H - Happiness
I - Impress
J - Jewel
K - Kittens
L - Little
M - Must
N - Nursery
O - Output
P - Providing
Q - Queen
R - Respect
S - Scope
T - Travel
U - Upright
V - Vowel
W - Where
X - Xenon
Y - Yeti
Z - Zephyr

I will be shooting / uploading over the next few days/weeks...

Comments & Critique welcomed!!!

Last edited:
Be keeping an eye on this one Ross as I too am new to photography and this sounds like a good plan (y)

Evening All,

And here is my first installment of my project....

Vowels

This is my first 'set-up' photo..... So comment & critique are appreciated!!

Vowels by RoscoW88, on Flickr

Hi All,

As a fairly new photographer, I'm looking to improve my skills.....

I have been nosing around the site for a while as well as looking at other people projects elsewhere and i've decided on an 'Alphabet Project'

Now, not wanting to choose the words myself as i would choose images I am comfortable with I have mainly used a Random Noun Generator off t'interweb, and a few friends/colleagues to fill in the blanks....

My List stands as follows :
A - Assistance
B - Bent
C - Crop
D - Dear
E - Election
F - Fail
G - Ground
H - Happiness
I - Impress
J - Jewel
K - Kittens
L - Little
M - Must
N - Nursery
O - Output
P - Providing
Q - Queen
R - Respect
S - Scope
T - Travel
U - Upright
V - Vowel
W - Where
X - Xenon
Y - Yeti
Z - Zephyr

I will be shooting / uploading over the next few days/weeks...

Comments & Critique welcomed!!!

good luck with the queen..(y)

Thanks both (y)

Got a few ideas on the 'Queen' But it's putting them into practice....

Trying to think outside the box on them all......

Loving the first shot, but as mentioned the white balance is off. I'll be keeping an eye on this as well as it seems a good quirky idea :)

Hi Ross, great Vowel image btw. Thanks for posting that link, looks like quite a few interesting ideas there. think I'm going to have to pick one myself as seeing things creatively is blooming difficult ! :)

Brilliant idea, will be subscribing to this to keep track of your progress! Ive been looking for a project but they all seem to be done over a year but this seems very doable so i may have to have a dabble and get my own set of words to use!

I need to get back into this one....

Started out as such a good idea, then lost time for photography :eek:

Well this is good timing as the missus goes away to Thailand for a couple of weeks so I have a couple of weekends free! I've just emailed her and explained what I'm doing and to provide me with the 1st word, see what she comes back with!

Back