Yes
Be gentle as its the first time I have tried to take decent photos of them:

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

Honest feedback coming up then :)

1st - you seem to have missed focus on his eyes unfortunately which has resulted in the image looking too soft imo.
2nd. Nice composition but the brightness of the flash has washed out a bit too much of the detail for me.
3rd. Love it, expression & family atmosphere is spot on imo - the image could definitely do with some post processing though to bring out the detail & work more with the B&W (I would work in RGB rather than Grayscale if I were you as it opens up more options in processing).
As you have your edit box ticked I have had a bit of a play (if you want the images removed, just give me a shout via PM & I'll sort it for you (y)) Just levels, brightness & contrast & a bit of a sharpen (y)

IMG_1197.jpg

4th shots is nicely captured but seems a little soft - think focus may have locked onto the jumper rather than her eyes due to lack of light - think that this image could be saved with a bit of selective sharpening though & you've once again captured a great expression (y)

5th. Excellent shot & my favourite of the set - I have slightly altered the composition though to remove the empty space to the left of the frame & give a bit more direction to the composition. You should always allow some space for the subject to "move into" so as the image doesn't feel cramped & the pointing hand adds a great feeling of space. Very nicely done (y)

IMG_1200.jpg

Very promising start & I look forward to more (y)

Thanks,

I dont mind anyone playing with the photos as I am too scared to do so at the moment.
Have had the camera for three weeks now and am just about getting the hang of it.
Feel free to have a play and make the best of them.
Cheers for the comments and help.

Back