The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
I have recently ordered a 2x TC to go with my 70-200L 2.8 from these people
www.adani505cameras.com
@£185 inc P&P
expected delivery end of this week
I have just received an email apologising for a "hen-up"
( the male variety seems to get "asterixed" out of posts :D )
And offering a full refund or delivery this coming week and a £10 refund for my "inconvieniance" now, as I was in no real rush I guess the £10 will soften my dissapointment :D

That site looks like amateur hour! They haven't even filled in all the info in the standard site template they used. And no contact info with an address that I can see.

Have you used them before?

That site looks like amateur hour! They haven't even filled in all the info in the standard site template they used. And no contact info with an address that I can see.

Have you used them before?

The web site is crap I agree, Robert but yes I have bought from here in the past with no problems they have an ebay shop web site which is much more professional looking

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ADANI505-CAMERAS

Well they are as good as their word (y)
The TC arrived Monday morning and the £10 discount was payed into my account this morning (wed)
So all in all I got a canon 2x TC for £175 inc P&P all because it arrived the "other side" of the week-end that it was supposed to
Thank you Dani!

One Stop have the 2x for £175.99, I am tempted. I'll have to learn to use MF on the 100-400 first though ;)

Back