My little Charlie.

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
I have not done much in the studio for a while now and Thought I would take the opportunity to clean it out paint it up.. I also changed a few things about in the hope of making things easier for me.

1st shot of Charlie. I have not had to do much to this in pp which is what I was after. I still need to do some more tweaks but thought I would show you guys..

Charlie_.jpg

MD(y)

He is so cute, love that look of mischief. You have definitely captured that little boy cuteness. I have no critique, looks great!

H x

There is something about that that is better than previous studio shots of yours...not sure what but will let u know when I figure it out!

Very nice Dave - not much more input needs to be added! ;)

Cheers buddy When I sort out the few tweaks they should be better..;)

He is so cute, love that look of mischief. You have definitely captured that little boy cuteness. I have no critique, looks great!

H x

Thank you Helen He definitley has a certain look :LOL:

More of the same from me Dave... very nice indeed and a great expression

Cheers buddy..(y)

Regards Dave:wave:

Hi Shirley great portrait as usual.
But...........I still have a niggle about your skintones are a touch on the magenta side. If it's my monitor I apologise.

The only other nit-picky thing for me is a little bit of the hair has caught a bit of wrap if that's the right term?? i.e. a bit hot.

All imho of course.

Thanks for posting, always nice to see your pics,
Nige.

Hiya Dave,

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! :clap:

And Charlie is such a cutie and definitely knows how to pose ;)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thought you'd moved away from white b/g's Dave.....;) (or is just me not keeping up with peoples posts as much as I should!:rules:)

Another great shot, but agree it's a bit hot around the side of Charlies head.

There is something about that that is better than previous studio shots of yours...not sure what but will let u know when I figure it out!

Cheers Cris Still a few tweaks need doing. But getting there;)

Perfect portrait (y)

Why thank you ;)

sweet shot, iv seen a lot of your captures of Charlie and they all look great, his cheeky face really transforms any photo of him.

He does the cheeky grin all the time in fact thats Charlie all over;)

Regards Dave(y)

Can you hurry up and post some trivial nonsense to get to 9k posts, Dave? :D

2di3v5u.jpg

A very nice shot indeed of the Mini-monkey.... (y)

Last edited:
Hi Shirley great portrait as usual.
But...........I still have a niggle about your skintones are a touch on the magenta side. If it's my monitor I apologise.

The only other nit-picky thing for me is a little bit of the hair has caught a bit of wrap if that's the right term?? i.e. a bit hot.

All imho of course.

Thanks for posting, always nice to see your pics,
Nige.

Thanks for the feedback Nigel (y) I am aware of the spill " Trying to sort that out today." Ref the cast I'll try and look into it I thought I had sorted it :bang:

Hiya Dave,

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! :clap:

And Charlie is such a cutie and definitely knows how to pose ;)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thank you Dawn..:wave:

Very nice as usual....... A much better model than your other model in this thread..... :LOL: ;)

:LOL: I dont know buddy I think the other model is ok also ;) :LOL:

Regards Dave(y)

Back