My little friend

Name
Sue
Edit My Images
Yes
This little fella brightens up many a dark day for me so I was pleased to get these shots of him through the window. ( I know they are not very good because of the glass) In return for the pleasure he gives me I put out dried mealworms for him.

Yip, they are great little birds. I have one here that is getting tamer and tamer. He even follows my dog around the garden.

Nice shot have you been feeding him whole fat balls ?
Regards
Lost

:nono::nono: They deserve only live mealworms Sue :D Lovely capture of my fave bird. I now have two of this years young feeding from my hand and following me about the place.

Yip, they are great little birds. I have one here that is getting tamer and tamer. He even follows my dog around the garden.

They soon get to know that black labradors are harmless.:)

Looks like another plum pudding eater :D

Nice shot have you been feeding him whole fat balls ?
Regards
Lost

Are you two being rude about his figure?. Its not fat, just fluffed up feathers :LOL:

:nono::nono: They deserve only live mealworms Sue :D Lovely capture of my fave bird. I now have two of this years young feeding from my hand and following me about the place.

I would love to feed him from my hand but I draw the line at live mealworms- the dried type are revolting enough. I'm sure some of my human visitors must think I've got something rotten as they look like dried maggots and I scatter them in the bushes by my front door.

Back