My little girl

Name
Yvonne
Edit My Images
No
I'm wondering does this lighting work? C&C welcome

5177976211_1071da1284.jpg

I think it does behind her head ... it gives that angelic look that only you know is absolutely false :D
Might be a little overdone to the left though.

Yes. To my eye it works.
If it didn't work I might not have posted.
You've got all the skin tones, no harshness, great hair colour, decent background. Top job.
In fact to my eye your lighting works better than at least 75% of other 'does this work' posters ... so keep on doing that setup!

Another yes.

I love the mp3 player in the shot ... in x amount of years time she'll look at this and say "I can't believe we used to use those" in the same way we do with cassettes & vinyl LPs now!

it gives that angelic look that only you know is absolutely false :D

This is certainly true.

Thanks for your comments.

:LOL::LOL: bod, hmm I wonder how music will be stored and played then.

I love the lighting to her face - but not convinced about down her left hand side? Shoulder seems almost blown.

On the other hand - what a beautiful daughter you have - she's trully stunning!

Thanks for your kind comments Ratfinkz

Hmm yes the left is little bright I might turn the key light down a slight bit next time

Your daughter is very cute in this photo. But I think it would work better if the key light was brought a touch more on axis and raised a touch too?

But I think it would work better if the key light was brought a touch more on axis and raised a touch too?

Matt I'm not sure what you mean by a touch more on axis. Do you mean more to the front?

Back