My little mates back :~)

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
About this time last year i had a Robin visiting the garden several times a day eating us out of house and home, well scoffing as many meal worms as it could carry, but sadly he got chased away by another less friendly Robin never to be seen again, or so i thought. Anyway yesterday a "tame" Robin appeared but i never took a lot of notice as i was busy at the time and this morning he was sitting on the rear of a bench under the conservatory looking in the window. Very familiar i thought so i went and got my camera and went outside and he hopped onto the arm of the bench about 2 feet away from me watching me hungrily as i snapped a couple of shots, YES HE'S BACK.

Meal worms are on order :LOL:

Robin2small.jpg

Robinsmall.jpg

Haha he is a bit round isn't he, it was a bit cool at the time though as it was quite early so maybe he's just fluffed up a bit??

Who can fail to love these little fellows. The second shot would be my fav if you had got his legs in, but they are still both nice pics. The second one he's almost saying "Never mind the camera, where's me grub'. :) (y)

Back