my little model plays again..

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
she is so .. well what can i say one min its lets play dad take my picture ill pose then it no!! no more daddy.. but when she does play i get a chance to play with the lights.. one from tonight..

keira-mono.jpg

any c+c welcome as always(y)

md(y)

Very nice, think maybe the eyes are a little over done though ?

Dave, I know you wouldn't want smoke blowing up your rear end. ;)

Look at it - there's a real lack of tones there, it's predominantly grey, and what isn't helping is the background isn't lit sufficiently, so that it isn't helping the overall dull appearance. The stray hairs across the eyes aren't that important, but you should really have noticed them.

It's a nice pose, but get some contrast into it and a good white in the background and it'll be a different shot, easily do-able in processing. :)

aww lovely picture, it's a pity about that strand of hair going across her eyes. Great pose (y)

Dave, I know you wouldn't want smoke blowing up your rear end. ;)

Look at it - there's a real lack of tones there, it's predominantly grey, and what isn't helping is the background isn't lit sufficiently, so that it isn't helping the overall dull appearance. The stray hairs across the eyes aren't that important, but you should really have noticed them.

It's a nice pose, but get some contrast into it and a good white in the background and it'll be a different shot, easily do-able in processing. :)

to be honest mate thank you a well deserved kick in the ass
i will take more time from now on in selection and more importantly pp

spent a extra 10min on this one same shot

keira.jpg

thanks for all the feed back folks

i realise now i need a ream of paper or a sheet for my background..

md(y)

^^ what he said.... WOW Dave... excellent pic. What on earth are you on about man... you know what mean :):)

Excellent shot of a simply gorgeous girl... (y)

That looks like it belongs in her portfolio (the 2nd one) absolutely stunning!

Nice one Dave - much better without the balloons too, though you're cropping (in camera I assume) a little close for me - the RHS of her skirt touches the frame and for me that's a :nono:

Paper eh? I get mine here http://www.studiokitdirect.com/category.php?cat=Backgrounds&sub=Lastolite+Paper

If white is what you're after, you need 'Super White' as 'White' isn't white enough :shrug:

My tip - buy the 9ft wide roll and if that's too big (which unless you have a studio it is), get a fine saw and while it's still tightly rolled saw it in half to get 2 x 4.5ft pieces - or something like 1 x 6ft wide, and 1 x 3ft wide which is ideal for table-top type work

Now the second photo is one she be proud of even when in her late teens.

Well done
clapping.gif

thanks for all the positive feedback people:clap:

cheers for that dave i like it..(y)

think i may see what this one looks like on a canvass..

md(y)

Great improvements made there MD top shot (y)

and think it would look great on canvass

Great improvements made there MD top shot (y)

and think it would look great on canvass
thanks for taking the time..
Great shot!(y)

Definately on for the portfolio.:clap:

Spence
cheers the wife is happy . so am i at the moment
Very nicely improved shot mate, prefer DD's crop but the shot itself is very nicely done (y)
cheers mike learnt a valuble lesson last night so shots should be improving in the near future.. light its a strange thing aint it

md(y)

Back