My Little Pony

P

Pook

knott-end.jpg

horse1.jpg

horse-knott-end1.jpg

interior.jpg

All taken with my trusty 350d.. (yes.. I still have it :))

Wow. Very Top Gear'ish. (y)

Beautiful car too. Congrats.

I'm very jealous although I want the Cobra version.... I've always wanted a Shelby car and that is as close as I'm gonna get.

Thought Joe might like that one!!! nice (y)

I forgto to comment on the photos. I think they are fab and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in a mag. Kudos!

I'm very jealous although I want the Cobra version.... I've always wanted a Shelby car and that is as close as I'm gonna get.

The GT500 is nice, but it has issues.. mainly the huge boat anchor of an engine up front makes it handle like a pig. The Roush Stage 3 is a much better car. That's what I'm doing... basically fitting all the roush parts to this once it has a few more miles under it's belt.

Thanks for the comments guys. Wasn't sure if I should do it HDR or not, but I did anyway. I made the tone mapping a litle more subtle tho to give it more of a Lomo effect than HDR. Seemed to work well.

I know I saw the Top Gear episode but I've always had my heart set on a Cobra so it probably doesn't matter that the Roush is better. May not be practical but it makes my heart feel better.

nice, bet thats got a bit of a kick

nice processing, seems to work well enough!

The photo's and the car are far from 'pony'. I am loving the 3rd widescreen photo, the angle is great and the lighting is sopt on.

thanks for the feedback guys. Anyone got any critique? I know they're non too shabby, but anything negative to feedback? No complaints if not of course LOL Don't think 'cos I'm a pro I don't value feedback. Nothing is further from the truth.

Funny you should say that, 'cos I wasn't sure to leave space for the car to "drive" into or, because the rear of the car is the main subject really, to "reverse" into.

I'll try a different crop later.

Back