My London Meet Shots (people + two)

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit like marmite my shots .... please study ...hope you like. ....just pick one or two for crit if you can.

Third shot in is my fave ... have a good look into it.

safety.jpg

Our StarRider ...pushed three stops high to gain background blowout.

davenred.jpg

My fave ...

multiframe.jpg

Bit of a heavy crop in ...was in an arch.

airvent.jpg

mappeice.jpg

strawcream.jpg

All shot with a fixed 28mm prime.

Last edited:
Number 5 for me Adam, although I really can't put my finger on why to be honest. Just keeps dragging me back for another look.

Thanks again for a great day.

I too am a great fan of the fruit alignment (expect that I thought they were Raspberries!). :D

Also another vote for #5.

I'm not really getting #3, what is that ticks the boxes for you Adam? It's always interesting to find out what the 'tog actually thinks, because some of my favourites on my own thread weren't highlighted either!

No. 5 is numero uno. No.3 is too confusing inspite of it being cool

I like #5 as well but I really like #3, has an inside looking out feel to it if that makes sense. Lovely set of images as ever Adam. Was great to meet up with you, hopefully see you at the Xmas meet. (y)

I am with you mate on my Fav.. wonderful optical illusion.. and the framing in 1 is great.

Hmm, I'm thinking add some strawberry eyes … funnier still, raspberry eyes…

Okay I’ve decided I like five lots too.

Phew! a few of you like number three. cheques in the post my friends.

Thanks for all your comments, read and appreciated all.

... Good to catch up with yous who came, Xmas is a def Marc, gonna try the next weekend one too. YV, Im always left feeling I never really caught up much but there you go! ..its either that or loads of chat and no photography isn’t it.

I too am a great fan of the fruit alignment (expect that I thought they were Raspberries!).

Also another vote for #5.

I'm not really getting #3, what is that ticks the boxes for you Adam? It's always interesting to find out what the 'tog actually thinks, because some of my favourites on my own thread weren't highlighted either!

yeah its often like that i find …theirs just no telling!

For me it was the broken up view that I found intriguing, I liked the way the metal lettering reflected other bits of the street and also randomly framed the view outside. …kinda like a pastiche of street shots with odd frame shapes all thrown into one I thought

Yes its complicated, but in a restricted and controlled manner Id suggest. The size limits online are a bit limiting - rather like looking at a wall of framed photographs, with the larger version your more naturaly invited to view each frame individually I think.

Last edited:
Back