My Lovely Chicken

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I dont know what went wrong here as I seem to have lost some feather detail :shrug:

C&C welcome ;)

IMG_7934.jpg

My mind has had a severe pun block :)

I can't even pluck anything witty from the air :)

My mind has had a severe pun block :)

I can't even pluck anything witty from the air :)

I dont think the chicken sees the funny side of it either :D

I'll make no bones about it but you're all scratching for puns now to keep some skin in the game :)

I now know for sure he has completely lost it:wacky:we will just have to humour him poor man:LOL:

I take that as a vote of no confidence in me now then Kaz? :nuts:

You need to turn your flashgun power down a bit. Setting it to thermonuclear tends to fry things you know.

I don't know how you had the guts to post that, it must have taken a lot of pluck. I've combed the forum to see if any one else has hatched such a feather brained idea. Eggsactly what were you scratching about for when the idea flew into your mind. I know we're allowed a free range of ideas here, but just beakos your batteries running low doesnt mean you can post any cheep tosh.

Nice DOF BTW :D

I don't know how you had the guts to post that, it must have taken a lot of pluck. I've combed the forum to see if any one else has hatched such a feather brained idea. Eggsactly what were you scratching about for when the idea flew into your mind. I know we're allowed a free range of ideas here, but just beakos your batteries running low doesnt mean you can post any cheep tosh.

Please,please,please........stop it.........:LOL:

Thanks Ant for the feedback, at least you didnt pick bones about it, unlike your usual corny comments, I was expecting a good roasting and to take the first gravy boat out of here :)

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL: I thought my crit might come home to roost, I did'nt mean to hen peck you, or cock up your thread, I'll lay this to rest now as I feel a bit peckish :)

Back