My Lovely Daughter

Name
Arif
Edit My Images
No
Hi TP,

These are my daughter recent pictures and I am very pleased with them.
Please let me know what you think of these.

My favourite is the first one and I like her eyes in that picture. She looks very still and lost, to be honest it is only because she was watching TV behind me...

Thanks,

10345562254_a3f5459e7c.jpg

10345571155_c398995cc6.jpg

10345570535_285da7a9d4.jpg

10345559984_228a265a0a.jpg

Many Thanks and a Lovely Weekend to you all.
Muhammad Arif

What a beautiful girl !
Her eyes could do with some sort of catch light to bring them out, and if I am being very critical, the backgrounds could be further out of focus.
With such a lovely model you should be able to get some utterly stunning pictures - these are not bad at all but they could be improved by a few subtle touches..

Agree about the locket thing. No 2 for me for that reason despite the background ( if you cropped the LHS a bit )

If the locket wasn't there I'd say the last one is best for me

Last edited:
Agree with big andy. The locket just makes my eyes look at that and not the
Photo. But I do like No.2

What a beautiful girl !
Her eyes could do with some sort of catch light to bring them out, and if I am being very critical, the backgrounds could be further out of focus.
With such a lovely model you should be able to get some utterly stunning pictures - these are not bad at all but they could be improved by a few subtle touches..

Hi Steve,
I am trying to get the best shots but since she is grown into 5 year old, It is really not like 2 year old happy for camera thing. Thanks for your advice and I will try to learn this.

M. A Ashraf

Agree about the locket thing. No 2 for me for that reason despite the background ( if you cropped the LHS a bit )

If the locket wasn't there I'd say the last one is best for me

Hi Wooster,

The heart shaped locket was done intentionally as I wanted to add some impact thing to her face. I loved it. But that how I will learn to have all these different opinions about one /more shot.
Thanks for taking the time to write me the kind advice.

#2 for me - you've caught a fabulous expression and pose. If I were to be picky, it's a bit too sepia and dark for my liking. IMO when applying a tone to b&w images it's nice to ensure that there are still some blacks and whites, not just shades of grey/brown/sepia whatever.

The processing has lost a lot of detail from her hair but I think that some may be recoverable with a levels or curves tweak.

#3 is great, too - just because I don't like the pendant in the others - but suffers from the same loss of shadow detail.

I love the first picture BUT the pendant catches my eye. Cracking shot though. Well done.

Back