My macroscopic morning!

andy_fozzy

SPAM Merchant
Name
Andy!
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a few hours with with Mr Alby Macro-maniac this morning, and here's a few that I've worked on so far.

(Click for full size)

I was utterly made up to see this beauty.

Pretty lucky to see this little fella.

I'm watching YOU :eek:

3619364836_4e6feec388.jpg

And finally, the macro-maniac hard at work :D

*waits for Alby to come along and embarrass me*

Last edited:
Nice shots Andy, some of your best macro work yet I think (y)

:woot:

Thanks mate.

BTW, you are NOT allowed to post any of your shots in this thread :LOL:

nice shots there, I cant wait till I get the skill to produce shots like that, I hate being a newbie at things, but guess I need to start somewhere

nice shots there, I cant wait till I get the skill to produce shots like that, I hate being a newbie at things, but guess I need to start somewhere

Thanks for the compliment.
We all started some where mate. Heck, I'm still a newbie myself really!!

Way to go Andy! Superb! (y)

A great set mate............it'll be hard for anyone to embarrass you on this showing(y)

That first shot is marvellous:clap::clap:

Where did you go?

A great set mate............it'll be hard for anyone to embarrass you on this showing(y)

That first shot is marvellous:clap::clap:

Where did you go?

Thanks matey.

We were at Hilsea moat, just behind Alby's house!!!
Very early, I might add :(
Going to do it more often, so we'll give you a shout next time (y)

Andy - I've looked in my insect book to get an ID on the Moth/Butterfly. Doesn't have an exact match in it but the closest I can find is a Skipper Butterfly????

It's a Ochlodes venatus - Large Skipper. Andy like I said Mate these are great, you are coming on in leaps and bounds, it is now just an equipment thing not technique..... mines bigger :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a beauty! Can you add me to the list for the next Hilsea excursion please. :)

Hang on I'm going to have to buy half a pig and 40 loaves at this rate:eek:

Stan she would as you are paying for the rent and bills ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving that collection of insects. You seem to be an expert on all things macro-related and will try my best to find all your past work.
Keep it up! :)

Loving that collection of insects. You seem to be an expert on all things macro-related and will try my best to find all your past work.
Keep it up! :)

Well thank you mate.
If I ever get half as good at macro as you are at weather forecasting, I'll be a lucky man (y)

Thanks matey.

We were at Hilsea moat, just behind Alby's house!!!
Very early, I might add :(
Going to do it more often, so we'll give you a shout next time (y)

Yes please(y)

Thanks Stan. As always, Alby has put me to shame big time......

:)

Not true - he's definately a hard act to follow but you seem to be doing pretty damn well yourself.

I think you've got some great shots here - I particularly like the jewel wasp, all the colours are lovely :clap:

Back