My Maldive honeymoon pics

Name
John Irvine
Edit My Images
Yes
From September 2007, the most perfect place i have ever been too... All taken with a Fuji finepix S6500FD (nothing special) Hope to purchase my first SLR this month!

IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/john185k/DSCF2631.jpg[/IMG]

DSCF2681.jpg

DSCF2700.jpg

DSCF2744.jpg

DSCF2746.jpg

DSCF2796.jpg

DSCF2828.jpg

DSCF2835.jpg

DSCF2887.jpg

DSCF2903.jpg

what a superb set of pictures there
well done - and welcome! :wave:

You certainly have a great eye for photography.

Lotsa nice pics but far too many for me at one time. Kinda lost interest half way through. Sorry just my opinion.

Nice set of images. There are too many to comment on them all individually, although I think the 2nd photo looking out the window is a corker, as is the next to last shot of the pier. The 5th shot, of the green things doesn't really interest me, but other than that nice work :)

Rob

Some serriously beautiful shots there, Welcome and well done.

looks like the 1st pic has a [ missing off the first img tag

Liked number 9 and 36 or was it 37 or it might have been 35.:thinking:
Oh I can't be bothered to go back and count them.:D

That's a really good set of shots there. I'm a bit worried that far too much of your honeymoon was spent behind the camera.. but I'm sure not. :D

As has been said, too many to spend long with each one but I was sad to see the inside of the plane roll up and end it all.

Stunning set of pictures- what a beautiful place!

Stunning set there - really makes me want to be there.

Welcome to the forum :D

I want more :D:D:D

Brilliant set, looks like an amazing place!

I heard on the radio during the week that there was an assasination attempt on the president of The Maldives, and the assasin was tackled by a 15 year old boy scout! :eek:

those pics are beautiful !!! well done and thankyou for sharing!!

can you tell me where exactly you stayed etc? i wouldnt mind somewhere like there for my honeymoon?

Great set :clap: Reminds me of my honeymoon in 2003, the colours are just unbelievable aren't they.:D:D

The picture with the sandbags caught my eye - global warming??

^^^ yeh sure is, about 30% of the island had them, they were quite discreet in most tho.

The island was Meedahupparu, I will be going back some day :)

nice collection, i think i would need a camera there, just to keep me entertained between the "honeymoon" bits ;)

looks a lovely island, but i think i would get abit bored unless they rent out jet ski's for the week so i can cause havok! LOL

Too much soft sand to risk taking my SLR !!! I'd drop it !!! lol ;)

Wow. Some lovely pictures. What fantastic varieties. I am wife planning to visit Maldives. Any suggestions where to stay etc etc?

(y) brilliant set of pictures, very nice indeed (y)
BUT perhaps numbering them might help in future & in my opinion a few too many to see in one go :(

nice collection, i think i would need a camera there, just to keep me entertained between the "honeymoon" bits ;)

looks a lovely island, but i think i would get abit bored unless they rent out jet ski's for the week so i can cause havok! LOL

Don't worry, jet skiing and every other type of water sport is on offer...

Thanks for the comments guys.

These are all absolutely gorgeous :) makes me want to go on holiday right now!

meant to comment on these earlier, great set, and proof that it's not the camera, it's what's behind it that counts (y)

You obviously take excellent pictures when you are blissfully happy :)

Congratulations on your marriage and a wonderful set of pictures to remember your honeymoon by. :clap: :clap:

Good and interesting pics John, thanks for sharing them. As the old saying goes, it is not the price of the kit, it is the bod behind the kit that delivers good pics!:clap:

great set. fuji brige camera was my first camera too. cant remember what model though.

Back