My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

How do you find out how many people have viewed your profile, pictures etc? Not that many people view mine, I only use it to post pictures into the forum. Ta

How do you find out how many people have viewed your profile, pictures etc? Not that many people view mine, I only use it to post pictures into the forum. Ta

Click on the image in Flickr Paul , look below it says how many views, comments or favorites

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Bird Of Prey. by Cycling Saint, on Flickr

This one with 143 views. Another of my shots of this bird was published in today's Leicester Mercury and because of that the owner saw it and I managed to re-unite him with Jay his Red Tailed Hawk after she had been missing for twelve days. It was great to see the look on his face when I took him to the spot where I had seen her yesterday and amazingly she was still in the area. The photos of them being re-united are on my Flickr and the newspaper is doing a follow up story.

In A Flap. by Cycling Saint, on Flickr

Following on from yesterday, this was one of the photos I took when Dave was re-united with his Red Tailed hawk. 144 views.

Back