My New Canon 450D :D

Edit My Images
No
Im so happy with my new camera, with the manual focus..I have made some good images with allright macro,

but still want more..im wanting something to focus in close, possibly extension tubes or cheap lens, I really not wanting to spend more than £100, so could you suggest a extension tube to purchase..

Thanks,dave0493

I got the jessops ones for pretty cheap, and they work really well! I think there is a discount code if you buy/reserve online to get them even cheaper! I think I paid £20

Congrats on your new purchase (y):woot:

So you decided against a D60 then?

Congrats on your new purchase (y):woot:

So you decided against a D60 then?

Thanks yes i did,

I didnt like how the D60 doesnt have live view:(

and in then shop i was told the Canon 400D doesnt have live view..

so i put all my money in and splashed out on the 450D :D

well worth it

Thanks,dave0493

I got the jessops ones for pretty cheap, and they work really well! I think there is a discount code if you buy/reserve online to get them even cheaper! I think I paid £20

do you know what they are called according to Jessops

because i cant find them after looking under extenstion tubes:(

My dad gave me some lens addons/filters.. must have been a set.. one is a macro lens, and then a +1, +2 +4 (giving options +1 thru +7) for zooming, sure you can pick up a set like that for not much?

welcome to the 450D world.

I love my camera, and made the right choice, as i held other SLR's and they were heavy for me.

Haha, Thanks

Yes it is a good camera:D

its my first slr camera..i decided to strecth for the 450D instead of 400 and i wasnt dissapointed :p

What lens have you got mate, 18-55?

Yep I'm a 450D owner since saturday :D

Yes, standard 18-55mm

thats why i wanna..buy some extenstion tubes, or simular to make small objects and writing stand out more :D

But yes i am loving it, glad i decided to get it instead of the 400D as the 400D doesnt have live view.

Thanks,dave0493

Okay this is a +1, +2, +4 all attached.. cropped at 100% so the lenses for the money are great. The depth of field is really low but you can play with the distance of the camera to change it to an extent.

18-55_124_7CloseUps100pc.jpg

Back