Name
Guess..Bet you don't get it.
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a few of my adopted Sparrow.

young3.jpg

young2.jpg

young1.jpg

Havent a clue Elvis, im looking on the net to see what i can feed him.

he is cute but it is a baby robin hope his mom isn t looking for him though

Yep :thumbs
To be honest if you can get him back in around the same area but out the way he will stand a better chance. I doubt if the parents would : abandone it.

Last edited:
Robin or Tit food with insects/mealworms - you may have to feed him with tweeszers (y)

Thanks guys. He is currently living in an open box in my bedroom, he comes out to fly about.
When i put my hand or fingers near him he jumps on.
I took the lid off the box as everytime i opened the lid he flew out.
I would put my finger out and he would hop on to it but the second i put him back in the box he kept trying to get out so he can fly about as he pleases now.

rite, well from experience its parents won't have anything to do with it now you've been near it. Once a human has touched one of their young they usually then abandon them. So its down to you to feed the little fella lol. Try dry meal worms, you can get them from pet shops and possibly supermarkets.
Have you looked on the RSPB website, maybe they may have a little advice?

rite, well from experience its parents won't have anything to do with it now you've been near it. Once a human has touched one of their young they usually then abandon them. So its down to you to feed the little fella lol. Try dry meal worms, you can get them from pet shops and possibly supermarkets.
Have you looked on the RSPB website, maybe they may have a little advice?

lol thats all i need, this little bird demands more attention than any of my kids.
Put him to bed now as he was being a nuisance.

I would take him to the nearest vets as they wont charge anything but past experience rescuing young birds tells me he wont live more than 2 days in a box in a house but I fed them on fresh worms....I really do hope I am wrong

Back