my new doggie...

• Thread starter englandshottest2
  • Start date
E

englandshottest2

new dog Zoasha :D (still technically a puppy, too!).

omfg-28-r.jpg

Nice, until its raining and its you that will have to walk it.:D

This is mine, thankfully this is as big as she'll get, still leaves hair everywhere though.
IMG_7139.jpg

Ohhhhh, puppies out please :)

What is the dog by the way, dog, field and girl, not overkeen on your first shot but that combination has some massive potential, no, infact I do like the shot, its just the powerlines I don't like - can you re-visit ?

lol, thats a field next to my house i go in all the time, most of my open field connected to the house meets up with it, so farmer and I are friends ;)..., girl is me lol, and she's a Borzoi and doesn't actually like going for long walks, almost hates them, renowned for being a couch potato, so whenever she has to go out, I just let her run around the garden and field which is gated off where I want her to go :)....another lovely factor about her is that her paws NEVER get muddy- seriously, no mud sticks! And she never ever sheds hair (i was amazed!), whenever I give her a brush, hardly anything ends up in the brush lol!
I didn't actually take the pic (im on the other side, lol)...so we just got a few snaps :) I like the field, and view of the rolling hills and black mountains in Wales, i can see I shall be in that field behind the cam. often this season as the famer's planted something pretty this year rather than potatoes!

Back