My new model......

Name
Neal
Edit My Images
No
My sister!

Your views and comments always appreciated.

Clare_1_edited-1.jpg

Clare_3_edited-1.jpg

Clare_2_edited-1.jpg

I like them but isnt it weird having your sister as a model? :D

Oh yeah it's weird alright, but she loves her photo taken, and wanted some for her boyfriend as a gift........ personally i'd prefer a night down the pub!

Number 2 is my favourite, I'm being drawn to different compositions at the moment.

3 for me.

Oh yeah it's weird alright, but she loves her photo taken, and wanted some for her boyfriend as a gift........ personally i'd prefer a night down the pub!

Heh, whereas I'd prefer a night in with your sister [if she was my missus] ;)

Fantastic shots and he'll no doubt love them :)

They are all rather good, *** I'm more inclined to put a "vote" for number 2 if I had to choose

1 and 3 for me, but prepare for the onslaught of PMs from these guys asking for your sister's phone number! ;)

No 3 for me.

I do hope for your sake she does not want any " glamour " shots.

........ personally i'd prefer a night down the pub!

Heh, whereas I'd prefer a night in with your sister [if she was my missus] ;)

The best laugh of the day and much needed too. :LOL::LOL:

No.2 is my fave. Balance is always my big thing in any shot but this week my theme has been very much about distillation and that's what you have there.

No.3 is good but it's nothing new (not that it needs to be) and 1 I really like too. It breaks loads of rules and does it bloomin' well. :D

Great shots, #3 would be my pick!

All are good, but it's definitely number 3 for me. (y)

I like number 2 the best really beautiful! Great photos!
xx

It is funny though, everyone that had seen the shots before posting went for number 1.
I thought it would be best to get some proper critique on the shots before printing, and we are both surprised that number 2 and 3 seem to come out with the most votes on TP.

I'm extremely grateful for the feedback, thank you

Just to add to the fan base for no 2.

Spooky, nice shots but it would make me feel very uncomfortable looking through the eye piece and my sister if giving me looks like shot 1.
Fair play for pulling it off though.

Back