my new site!

Hi Dave ,

nice layout , may I suggest if you are going to sell your pictures that you disable the right click function , the pictures are to good to give away for free

I like it, but sort your menu out, when you go into workshops it all starts going wrong, keep it consistent.

Lovely work.

may I suggest if you are going to sell your pictures that you disable the right click function , the pictures are to good to give away for free

Wont make any difference if they want to steal the pics they will Watermarks the are way to go (y)

agree about the jumping menu

Nice shots by the way (y)

Last edited:
Hi Dave ,

nice layout , may I suggest if you are going to sell your pictures that you disable the right click function , the pictures are to good to give away for free
Good point, but it doesn't work, besides, they are very small, ok for internet use though.

A very slight transparent watermark would help without taking away from the photo.

even though they are small with Genuine Fractals 6 you can boost 1000% and still retain the detail , most punters will not bother with the pic if right click disabled , but look at facebook it's covered with watermaked pictures ( talking mainly ice hockey pictures )

Back