My New Studio Pics... Cost me £0.00...

Name
David Bridges
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Ive made a make shift studio for taking some pictures of fruit hopefully to be used in my art coursework. So what do you think of the pictures studio wise and feel free to give me C&C !

2000520623711537801_rs.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Dave

I will take a picture of my studio. Involves ... bedside table, school coursework folder, school jumper, bottle of water and bit of cardboard ....

And about your witty comment... least i dont have to spend hundreds to get the results i am wanting :p

2000451528208408419_rs.jpg

well least im not spending hundreds to get the results i am after !

well least im not spending hundreds to get the results i am after !

Don't get shirty m8 - there's nothing wrong with saving pennies, or better yet, not wasting them buying gear above the need

As for my studio gear, well as I'm not sure I could fit a family of 7 in yours I obviously need to spend a bit more on mine - but don't worry, I spent the least I'm sure I can get away with :LOL:

My whole flash system costs far less than many a Pro spends on one light (y)

Oh, and someone bought all that gear even if it wasn't you, last time I looked, beds, tables and uniforms weren't free :D

Great shot :clap:..... it just goes to show there is no subsitute for natural talent and ingenuity ...no matter how much money you chuck at it ... (y) very well done.... this has inspired me to try some studio shots.

That's a good shot and a good studio setup.

It's actually far easier to know what you want to achieve and then make something up do get the job done, than sit looking at a big empty space surrounded by a load of lighting kit and wonder what to do with it.

I totally agree with dazzajl, very creative (y) and thats what photography is about.

Back