My new (to me) purchase Olympus kit

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
I received my new (to me) Olympus OM-2 kit today from a guy at work. Ti's an Olympus OM-2 body, 75-150mm f4 lens, Flash, electric winder, filters and all the orig books and instructions plus a beautiful leather case (see pics)

Everything is in as new condition!! I'm well chuffed! Just need to learn how to use it!! and get some film for it.

All for £42.50!

Here are the pics:
OlyKit03.jpg

OlyKit02.jpg

OlyKit01.jpg

Thanks

I already have a Zuiko 50mm f1.4, 35mm f2.8 and 28mm f2.8 which i use on my Panasonic Lumix GF1 and i love love love Olympus lenses!!! A bit handy really!!:D

Yeah it's amazing when looking through the view finder! especially on the 28mm!!

Where is a good place to get B&W film?

Ta muchly :)

You have yourself an excellent film camera there. The OM-1 and OM-2 were the best cameras Olympus made, and very reliable. Olympus/Zuiko lenses are outstanding as well, so I hope you enjoy your equipment. (y)

Nice, very nice. Just answered your question about B&W film then saw this. I got an OM10 at weekend as a swap (Mrs_C has an OM10 already with 3 lenses). I like the older kit like this with my main film camera being a Nikon FM which is lovely. I do have an F80 too but it is not quite the same :)

Nice, very nice. Just answered your question about B&W film then saw this. I got an OM10 at weekend as a swap (Mrs_C has an OM10 already with 3 lenses). I like the older kit like this with my main film camera being a Nikon FM which is lovely. I do have an F80 too but it is not quite the same :)

Well this is all new to me. I used to have a cheapy, crappy film camera that took the cartridges but didn't use it much. I bought my 1st digital camera about 8 years ago, a Kodak. This is my 1st 35mm film camera so it will be interesting as i will meed to do everything manually. I wish it had an AV mode!! :LOL: I'm hoping it will teach me to think more about what i'm doing and to be more patient. I will hopefully then waste less images when using the GF1. You never know i may love film and carry on using it. If not i will just sell it on. My dad is coming round on Sunday so he can show me the ins and outs. Should be fun!:)

That is a lovely bargain. My favourite cameras are the OM series too.

I am trying to build up my OM Zuiko lenses to get myself the system I always dreamed about when I was a kid!

That flash is brilliant if its a T32 they look like a straight ahead flash but you can tilt the head upwards and downwards and without looking closely you'd never know it did it!

Nice compact cameras, have fun :)

It seems as if most people look for the "Spot Program" but I haven't figured out the differences between the different OM2 versions yet.

The hot shoe mount plastic is prone to cracking so be careful as spares are getting rare and there are a number of different mounts depending upon the actual OM2 model. :thumbsdown:

Oh lucky you!! Looks like new. What a bargain!! 7day shop best price for film and you can get a good selection of film on ebay too.

Back