My new toy. A Nikon F55

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Only had 5 films through it. It cost me £20 with two lens, I cant wait to give it a whirl at Oulton tomorrow :)

IMG_9115.jpg

IMG_9116.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

IMG_9118.jpg

IMG_9119.jpg

IMG_9120.jpg

Thanks Matt

Remember - DONT LOOK AT THE BACK AFTER SHOOTING - Ive used a film camera few times and you look a right wally when you think its digital :p

Nice purchase (y) Id love to get a medium format camera to go that extra distance with film :p

Regards, James

Remember - DONT LOOK AT THE BACK AFTER SHOOTING - Ive used a film camera few times and you look a right wally when you think its digital :p

Nice purchase (y) Id love to get a medium format camera to go that extra distance with film :p

Regards, James

:LOL: Not done that yet :D

Would love a medium format camera :love:

I'm guilty of that one :bonk:

I know nothing about film (or digital for that matter), but that looks a lot of camera for £20! An ebay purchase?

time to break out the black paint me-thinks:D

It won't last, £7 for a 36 shot film and developing, the novelty will soon wear off, excellent price though, the lenses alone are worth 4x that

Looks the Bizzo Matt, Enjoy.......:D

Thank you, I shall try!

It won't last, £7 for a 36 shot film and developing, the novelty will soon wear off, excellent price though, the lenses alone are worth 4x that

Gotta shoot film for college. Usually HP5 Black and white :) I also have to develop it my self!!

It is!?!? Cool.

I also have to develop it my self!!

I've just spent an hour on the Ilford website, got some bits and bobs from my old man, and going to get the chemicals after Xmas, start doing my own too :)

Welcome to the Dark Side Matt, we have cookies....

I've just spent an hour on the Ilford website, got some bits and bobs from my old man, and going to get the chemicals after Xmas, start doing my own too :)

Welcome to the Dark Side Matt, we have cookies....

Coool!!

:LOL: :LOL:

Got a black F55 ,but love the Minter FE just got from Taz.
Enjoy Matt and welcome to Nikon, but please spray it black :D:D

Thanks, I will!!

I have just picked up a F65 with the 70-300 and 28-80mm lenses, silver body but the lenes are black.
I will take this into more ropy places than my EOS3.

I have just picked up a F65 with the 70-300 and 28-80mm lenses, silver body but the lenes are black.
I will take this into more ropy places than my EOS3.

That was my thoughts Geordi, but when it comes to it I won't take it out in the rain, but do take out on the beach at dusk.

I would put up a fight for the D300, but With the FE, would say "hey,it's a old film camera ,thirty years oldd...you want THIS?" :shrug::D

Back