My new Triumph Trophy SE

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
My first attempt, please be gentle very nervous....

Last edited:
Its a beautiful bike, I am envious but at my age I would not dare ride it.
I hope you don't mind but as you have editing turned on I have taken the liberty of removing the posts and boosting the contrast a bit.
Its always worth having a look for extraneous bits and see if you can get rid of them , I helped out at a wedding once ( never again) and I missed an extraneous coke can it took me ages to get rid of it in about 30 shots

p1262135745-4.jpg

No that is absolutely fine, Im so pleased with the shots, I've never had the bottle before to post any of my stuff, but thats great if anyone can make them better then please do, and thanks for the feedback

It's a shame so much of the bike is hidden away these days, I much prefer seeing the engine fins and carbs, that also shows my age.

With a black subject against a white background you might want to give "spot metering" a try - and meter on the bike. It looks to me like the camera is taking an "average" reading, and the bike is coming out a bit dark - and you are losing details in the dark parts of the bike (last two in particular). This should expose the shot for the bike, which is the interesting bit after all. If you look at the histogram it will be going off the left hand side.

Last edited:
Back