My new visitor

Edit My Images
Yes
Looked out the window this morning and saw this on the peanut feeder, unfortunately it's at 800 ISO and through double glazing from about 20 yards away but thought I'd post/brag about it anyway :D

"These are Nice"
201683501-L.jpg

"Oh Oh Caught!"
201683249-L.jpg

Hopefully he will make an appearance when I'm out in the hide, Later on I nipped out to refill the other feeders and a couple of Buzzards were perched in the trees about 20 yards from my garden fence, I could hear them but was too busy putting the feeders back up and only saw them once a Hooded crow chased them away and they took flight, I think they might be eyeing up my smaller visitors ;)

Mike.

pretty good shots even through double glazing bro, im pretty sure he will be back as i had one come to feeder everyday while i lived in the fens.

pretty good shots even through double glazing bro, im pretty sure he will be back as i had one come to feeder everyday while i lived in the fens.

Hi Kev,

yeah hope so, dad mentioned the one you had. He's out today with camera and has managed to spot something pretty special ;), I won't say what, he can tell you himself later.

See ya.

Mike.

ok bro, wait in anticipation........ keep a look out for a zoom, im on thehunt for a 70-300 if poss

cheers
kevin

Was expecting it to arrive some day, next time hopefully a close-up, but I'm envious anyway.

congratulations on your new visitor (y)under the difficult circumstances you did well with these shots :clap:
Hope you get a chance from your hide and look forward to seeing the results :)

Back