my new Web site

Chaz Photos

Jack Elam
Name
Chaz
Edit My Images
Yes
I am starting to set up a new web site BUT I am not sure what it will look like on different size monitors as I have a 20ins set at 1600 X 1024
Can you please let me know what it’s like on yours and what size and resolution you have?
Thank you for your time.

http://www.chazphotographics.co.uk/

Hi, Looks fine to me. Covers the full screen on my 17in widescreen laptop set to 1400 x 900(y)

Hi, Looks fine to me. Covers the full screen on my 17in widescreen laptop set to 1400 x 900(y)

Thanks I am trying to get it to look ok on any size as I hate the tiny centre of the screen that I see a lot. When you have a wide screen with all that wasted space I think why?

Well, it doesn't scroll off my screen if that's what you were asking. It does look a bit like a font sample book though... or have you just not made up your mind which one to use? :D

Some interesting facts I am finding my new web site Windows hits are 78.7% mac 18.1% Browser Sun Solaris 3% don’t know last one
Firefox 51.5 % IE 27.2% Safari 15.1% and Chrome 6%
AS for content It not how it will be just getting a feel for lay out and size
Thank to all

Well, it doesn't scroll off my screen if that's what you were asking. It does look a bit like a font sample book though... or have you just not made up your mind which one to use? :D

I would thank you for your post BUT one thing is I have most of the screen in Rockwell font so apart from the email address which never looks good with a serfi font (Myriad Web Pro) and the line about workshops (Comic Sans MS) I do not see what is wrong with it all being all in Rookwell

I do not see what is wrong with it all being all in Rookwell

No problem as far as I'm concerned, but you realise that if the font isn't on't system, the browser may use whatever it has set as the preferred font (likely to be Times New Roman or Arial)?

Before you get too deeply involved, may I suggest you validate?
http://validator.w3.org/

Back