My new website please check it out.

Looks good and loaded instantly . Only feedback would be you say your are an amateur photographer but then charge people for the work shop so surely that makes you a professional . Or are you an amateur photographer but a professional teacher . (That's a separate discussion right there lol) Other than that I would look at the quality of the shot of yourself holding the camera as the quality seems low which just doesn't look good based on the services you offer .

Your Website said:
Before I begin let me state I am by no means a brilliant photographer, far from it !

You're not filling with much confidence here, and you need to review your grammar and punctuation, maybe have someone proof read it.

Last edited:
Looks good and loaded instantly . Only feedback would be you say your are an amateur photographer but then charge people for the work shop so surely that makes you a professional . Or are you an amateur photographer but a professional teacher . (That's a separate discussion right there lol) Other than that I would look at the quality of the shot of yourself holding the camera as the quality seems low which just doesn't look good based on the services you offer .
Thanks Stuart that's because I didn't take it LOL , I will see if I can get the raw off my mate !

Hi Robert, I had a quick wander through - comments intended to be helpful.

The small clickable images you have partway down the page take an age to open, even over high-speed internet (I'm using firefox). I really thought the first wasn't going to arrive at all!
A number of 'example' images appear to have been taken with ultra-wide angle lenses that your clientelle may not have - this may cause disappointment when they can't reproduce your images if they visit the places in the photographs.
A couple of those images, when they are open, lack the wow factor that I feel would be helpful for someone offering advice on composition. I don't want to crit your work, but some of the images are strong and some less so.
Your bookings page suggests 2 packages (2hr30min and 6hr30min) but only offers booking for one package. The other is available on the wheelchair users page, but there's no link between & it's not obvious if this is WC users only or just an oversight.
" Before I begin let me state I am by no means a brilliant photographer, far from it ! " Perhaps this is meant to make ordinary people feel at home, but it might also make them wonder why they're paying you.

Hope that's useful.

Back