Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Whats peoples thoughts on this please ?

ANOTHER.jpg

Her Sister.

Taz.jpg

Last edited:
Beautifully lit and I like the colour PP.

Only minor niggle is that I would have liked to see a slightly deeper dof to get both eyes in focus.

Apart from that I really like it - the composition and pose are also really nice (y)

The woman or the photo? :D

Lovely pose but the iris' look very different and make the shot a little unbalanced unless she has two different coloured ones.

Having looked more at this, it has a feel of selective colour too, in the eyes.

Last edited:
The woman or the photo? :D

Lovely pose but the iris' look very different and make the shot a little unbalanced unless she has two different coloured ones.

Having looked more at this, it has a feel of selective colour too, in the eyes.

I do see what you mean with this, il have a look at it later on and see if i can just alter it slightly to even them out a little !!

Thanks for the comments :D

I like the photo, but as above the uneven eye tone does spoil it a little. I'm not a fan of the very cold selinium tone processing though I'm afraid

il add another photo but of her sister with a different style of PP and see what you all think to that one !!!

echo the comments above - looks a bit cold / blue............

nice pose though............. wonder if this would look good on a square crop? Maybe slightly wider but crop about 1/3 way down from chin to bottom of frame? - Just an idea.......... may work , may not work.........

echo the comments above - looks a bit cold / blue............

nice pose though............. wonder if this would look good on a square crop? Maybe slightly wider but crop about 1/3 way down from chin to bottom of frame? - Just an idea.......... may work , may not work.........

Feel free to have a play buddy i dont mind :)

Andy,

I was thinking of something like this.........

sqcrop1.jpg

but ideally need a wider pic so the square crop can go deeper below chin and keep more of forehead in........:shrug:

Andy,

I was thinking of something like this.........

sqcrop1.jpg

but ideally need a wider pic so the square crop can go deeper below chin and keep more of forehead in........:shrug:

I have this one if it would work better :shrug:

loren4.jpg

Completely off-topic, but Andy_Elb, could you delete some PM's? Trying to send one to you, but it's getting rejected!

Cheers,
Matt

the last pic you just posted is much better for the eyes
great work though mate :D

Back