My own little phone macro thread.. On going

Cg_Girl

Jamie Oliver's best friend.
Name
T.
Edit My Images
Yes
Firstly posting and re sizing via phone, if it's crap I'll redo via laptop :D

Most of you, ok some of you know I rarely use my camera but I have gone back to having a little bit of fun with the phone macro.
I was posting in the general thread but I've decided to create my own and add to it as and when.
So here's a few to start
IMG_20160605_193718-01-1280x1280.jpeg 2016-05-22_06-44-20.jpg 2016-06-30_02-15-22-1600x1200.jpg DSC_0192-01-1600x1600.jpeg

No 2 :D likey very muchly

Where are the spiders ?;)

They look good, I do like the oil spots.

Evil things. .. Put on this planet to freak me out I believe! :D

Thank you.. I must admit I was impressed with the oil spots, I didn't expect them to come out at all

Oh go on, be brave, find a spider, just an ickle one to start with :)
Never used the macro on my phone, actually don't use the camera on it that often and that's
why I got the damn thing !!

Love the oil one

Oh go on, be brave, find a spider, just an ickle one to start with :)
Never used the macro on my phone, actually don't use the camera on it that often and that's
why I got the damn thing !!

Love the oil one

Lol typical!.. Admittedly I don't use the camera on it much, just the odd kiddo snap but I do enjoy the macro attachment.
As for a spider, it'd have to be dead or plastic lol :D

Jumping spiders are ickle and cute......................... honest :love:

47831-1.gif
47831-1.gif

Love the water drops Trace, really should dig my marco gear out and go ...............................................SPIDER hunting !!!

Love the water drops Trace, really should dig my marco gear out and go ...............................................SPIDER hunting !!!

Thank you!

Just keep them there out of my way and all will be fine in the world! :D

Ref Spiders..................

Its their planet too.

Why the fear::: My fear is an injection in the eye. And big snakes. And the wife...................

Really only joking (in case she reads it.............................)

:police::police::police::police::police:

Ref Spiders..................

Its their planet too.

Why the fear::: My fear is an injection in the eye. And big snakes. And the wife...................

Really only joking (in case she reads it.............................)

:police::police::police::police::police:

Haha... The wife, you should be :p

As for spiders, I know I shouldn't be, they are probably more afraid of us blah blah blah... They just give me the shivers

Some nice photos in here T, glad you are enjoying the phone camera macro. You really can get so great photos as you dare to prove in this thread.

Some nice photos in here T, glad you are enjoying the phone camera macro. You really can get so great photos as you dare to prove in this thread.

Thank you Alby, you're right they are pretty cool gadgets aren't they :D

Excellent Really like the ladybird
I've tried macro on my phone and it's been rubbish so very impressed with yours

Excellent Really like the ladybird
I've tried macro on my phone and it's been rubbish so very impressed with yours

Thanks Pete kind of you to say.... Did you use the little lens or just the macro in camera that some are meant to have?

Really like these but an explanation of how could help others...

Explanation is simple John it's a clip on macro lens for mobile, if you have a look on eBay you can pick them up for around £5 ish, often come with fish eye attachment too

Cheers CG, I bought one from China so awaiting the month long delivery... Went for the 3 lens combo for 99p

Thanks Pete kind of you to say.... Did you use the little lens or just the macro in camera that some are meant to have?

Explanation is simple John it's a clip on macro lens for mobile, if you have a look on eBay you can pick them up for around £5 ish, often come with fish eye attachment too
No I just used the camera on my phone
I did look into getting one of those little lenses for the phone but in the end I bought a sony compact (rx100) as a carry round camera and don't use the phone camera now :)

The oil one interests me how you did it?

99p is worth the wait, mines the 3 combo too!
The oil is great fun Brash used to do some amazing ones when he was a member and I was always jealous as I don't have a macro for the Canon. . It's just water in a glass dish, add a few tiny drops of oil and coloured card under the dish! (I used assorted wrapping paper)
To be fair I never in a million years expected them to come out so well with a phone macro so I was pleasantly surprised. :D

No I just used the camera on my phone
I did look into getting one of those little lenses for the phone but in the end I bought a sony compact (rx100) as a carry round camera and don't use the phone camera now :)

That's what I need, I'm sure I'd shoot more with a carry around camera, something small and compact :)

Back