My Passport Wireless SD Card HDD?

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone own one of these and can give a review?

I like the thought of being able to instantly transfer my images onto the HDD and then view them on an app if needs be. Means I won't have to take a laptop on holiday also and less amount of SD cards to carry around!

Interested, in this item, so will be keeping a watch on this thread.

There are reviews, on line, but it would be good to get some reviews with real world experience.

Interested, in this item, so will be keeping a watch on this thread.

There are reviews, on line, but it would be good to get some reviews with real world experience.

Yes definitely, it was something I mentioned to my wife last year and subsequently looked online for something like it but found nothing but then I saw this today which in theory sounds exactly what I would want but would prefer to get some real field experience reviews!

Bumping to see if anyone has had any experience with this!?

Hi,

No Experience of this, but if you don't know You can order one from either PC World or Currys.

Hi,

No Experience of this, but if you don't know You can order one from either PC World or Currys.

Yeah I'm off to buy one tonight, I'll make sure to post up a review once I've had some hands on experience!

As I don't have an HDD currently I reckon this will do everything I need plus the added convenience of being able to dump the files on the go. Thank you for the links though guys, appreciate that!!

Last edited:
Yes I got one Friday, not had much chance to use it yet though!!

Back