My pride and joy

Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
My two youngest sons at the park feeding the ducks :)

AlexisandAndre9726pb.jpg

Alexis9723pb.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Last edited:
Treasure these moments, it's these that will matter most in the end.:)

I would have liked a side shot, seeing at least the faces of your kids and possibly the duck/ducks too, in focus. IMHO the shots as posted are impersonal. Seeing the kids' smiling faces whilst feeding would have been a tremendous shot.

I'm seeing 2 square boxes that say "This image has been moved or deleted" with Photobucket at the bottom.

Ooh, they're back now.

Nice shots, but I would have like to have seen maybe a third one with their faces showing, just to complete thwe set.

Thank you both for looking and for the feedback :)

I didn't manage to get one of them feeding them sorry :(

Lovely memories to cherish in times to come DD. ;)

These are great, Maureen. Awww their little shoes! :love:

I really like shots like these. It also means that if they're in a bad mood, you can't tell ;).

Lovely shots, with lovely colours!

I like em!
But my daughter thinks it cruel to lock kids up???

I like your style, where did you buy the mini jail........

Thanks Goatee glad you like them. That's very true luckily they were in very high spirits :)

Thanks bootneckstu. I thought it looked like they were behind bars but I'm not that bad a parent :)

I like the angled cap thing going on (y)

Pictures aren't for me though - that's not meant disrespectfully, I know how difficult this is to capture this situation as I tried very similar thing a few weeks back with mine.

Two well dressed little lads there, youv' a good right to be proud (y) sometimes think my two big ones were little again.............:thinking: or do I:thinking:
Lovely pics, lots of colour. and for me the image works well from behind imagining the glow on their faces as they watch the ducks(y)

It is a shame, all this phobia about taking pics of children, back in my old 35 mm green box days I might have taken a pic of these two and nobody would have thought any of it.

Maureen, I have just shown the pics to my better half and from her reaction they definitely have the ahhh bless em aren't they lovely factor. She is into card making/papercraft and also teaches it, and she said she would love to use the image for someone who asks for a card for their grandchild, it would be a one off as she never makes the same card twice.

Thanks very much Galaxy I'm really chuffed that you and your better half half like the shots :)

If you don't mind I'll have to run the idea of your oh using the image on my other half. He's just popped out to the gym so will let you know later this afternoon :)

lovely little ones, Maureen-good job

Back