My puppy

Edit My Images
No
Hi there :)
I'm a newbie when it comes to taking pics, I have even kinda sucky camera, but I enjoy it anyway. Any feedback is welcome and nice to meet ya all :D
Here are pics of my sheltie puppy. Hope it's not too much :LOL:

p1070086h.jpg

p1070094.jpg

p1070338kopie.jpg

p1070339kopie.jpg

p1060681z.jpg

p1060965.jpg

Aw she/he is lovely!

#1 needs cropping in abit more, liking #2 and 3, liking the idea of #4 shame the light has overpowered it though, #5 bit like a home snap (no offence meant!) and last one is nice shame and the face pulling lol

BTW I'm quite new to all this too so I'm no technical critque!

Aw she/he is lovely!

#1 needs cropping in abit more, liking #2 and 3, liking the idea of #4 shame the light has overpowered it though, #5 bit like a home snap (no offence meant!) and last one is nice shame and the face pulling lol

BTW I'm quite new to all this too so I'm no technical critque!

Aw, thanks for compliment on puppy. Everyone tells him how pretty he is, I'm worried that he could be too proud one day :LOL:
Thanks for advices on pics. no.4 - I agree, i guess it's really because my camera isn't so powerful, lol. No seriously, I'm not sure but I think it has its boundaries. I'm gonna save money and try to get better one, because lately I find myself really liking taking pics. :)
In the last one he was eating grass. He's horrible little creature, he picks up everything and put it into his mouth :bonk:

What a beautiful puppy
And I'm glad that you're enjoying your camera.

No.2 is the best for me out of the set. Really nice composition and good eye contact.
What editing software do you have? I reckon that could be a stunner if you sharpened up the eyes a little.

Thank you. I'll tell him he's got new admirer, lol.
I sure am, I'm only thinking about buying a new one. This one doesn't make too sharp pics, is sucky when it comes to macro shots etc. We will see if I can get something better :) ***, I do that only for fun,soo....
I have Photoshop and I guess it could use a bit editing. Sometimes I play with colours and sharpening, but this time I let them the way I took them ;)

I actually like No. 4 with the powerful light in the background, I know it's ont that shouldn't be right but I think it's a stunning capture.

Back