My Return To TP

Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I've been away from TP for roughly 7-10yrs and keeping up with what's new etc in photography as a amateur or more like a snapper. Unfortunately I could remember my old login details and as email address has changed since, I couldn't do a forgotten password. Looks like TP has had a makeover since last here. My 1st dslr, can't quite remember the name, I believe it was a rebel as called in the U.S possibly 250, it was silver & black. This would be late 90s, progressed to canon 40D and A bagful of lens, The Canon 100-400 mm my most expensive then, sold the lens here on TP also camera and other accessories. Age getting the better of me and bag too heavy I sold the lot. After a few cameras I now have a Sony Rx100 bought about 10 years ago not long after it came out.

Hi Frank, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

"Hope to see some of your work in the RX100 or RX United threads, I also mostly use the RX units these for the same reasons as yourself"

Nice to see you here Frank.

Have fun and I hope to see you in the threads :D

Hi, I've been away from TP for roughly 7-10yrs and keeping up with what's new etc in photography as a amateur or more like a snapper. Unfortunately I could remember my old login details and as email address has changed since, I couldn't do a forgotten password. Looks like TP has had a makeover since last here. My 1st dslr, can't quite remember the name, I believe it was a rebel as called in the U.S possibly 250, it was silver & black. This would be late 90s, progressed to canon 40D and A bagful of lens, The Canon 100-400 mm my most expensive then, sold the lens here on TP also camera and other accessories. Age getting the better of me and bag too heavy I sold the lot. After a few cameras I now have a Sony Rx100 bought about 10 years ago not long after it came out.

Hi Frank and welcome back to TP.

Not sure if it can be done now but it could be worth asking one of the mods to reinstate your old account. (y)

Welcome back Frank, good to hear from you and I hope you enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Back