My second day of street photography

Edit My Images
Yes
I have posted my first go at street photography yesterday. One hour of shooting and only one photo I was quite happy with. Learned on my mistakes and off I went today again.

C&C welcomed.

4086249711_2933d08ce0_o.jpg

4087006746_d34db7c58b_o.jpg

4087006924_2308d12d10_o.jpg

4087007140_cdb805e2ab_o.jpg

4087007390_91be7b0b3d_o.jpg

4086250773_b7f3bb728b_o.jpg

Thanks

well done a great set but like the others the last one is the one for me well done on that

Fantstic, I love them all. I haven't got the courage yet to photograph people, hopefully I will one day!

Some excellent results there Pietrach... (y) ...loving the dof in the last one but just a shame you missed part of the 'R' out... :shrug: ... guess even with Street stuff you have to be mindful of composition... ;)

08.gif

great shots and pp, but the last one is a def winner, just the right Dof to let you know whats going on but keeping the attention on the main subject.

like it

3 is great but 8 is an unbelievable shot, very well done for capturing that moment.

#6 for me. I love how the background has come out.

A BIG (y) from me too! Great Set. They all have there merits!

last one is a really good shot. Don't really care for the street stuff normally but that was well worth taking :)

All lovely shots, but although #8 is a lovely composition, there seems to be unnatural halo around the soldier. Was this photo-shopped?

Good shots though and thanks for sharing.

5 and 8 for me, but the whole set is very good!

Wow ,I am over the moor reading all your positive comments. Thank you very much!!!

Jonesgj: yes these all were in colour and I was experimenting different methods of converting to b&w... obviously something went wrong here. I will re-do this one.

Chaz photos: Thanks for advice.

Some excellent results there Pietrach... (y) ...loving the dof in the last one but just a shame you missed part of the 'R' out... :shrug: ... guess even with Street stuff you have to be mindful of composition... ;)

It doesn't need the R in my opinion. ;)

It's an amazing composition though and beautifully executed.

lovely set, the last one really does it for me though :D

All are really good, but #8 for me. Great shot! A touching moment to capture.

Great images!!!
Super!
I live in Glasgow now and study photography.

Have you been in Glasgow long?

The last one is excellent (y)

I always feel that beggars/street performers/Big Issue sellers etc are easy prey for street photography, but that's not to detract from your shots :)

Fantastic pics.New to dslr,hope i can take pics half as good.Know all locations as from Glasgow myself which added to my interest.

Back