My Shadow...

Edit My Images
Yes
I applied one of the filters (reminiscing from Optikverve labs - Thanks to Marianne for the link in a previous post) to Max who is my Border Collie and current shadow. He is only a young pup just rescued from the cat and dog shelter and is never more than a couple of feet away from me - hence the title.

max.jpg

I am thinking about applying the same filter to a picture of a recently poured glass of John Smiths as the nectar settles.... probably take a few shots and several cans to get it just right though:naughty:

I really like the picture bob, I downloaded the plugin as well (thanks again marianne) so I may have to nick your idea and take a similar picture of my dog:)

lee said:
I really like the picture bob, I downloaded the plugin as well (thanks again marianne) so I may have to nick your idea and take a similar picture of my dog:)

... I am sticking with the beer idea... the dogs gone to sleep now (y)

Yeah I think its past my bed time as well.

You should take that shot of the beer it would probably look like it came straight of a guiness advert (which is a good thing if you get my meaning)

lee said:
Yeah I think its past my bed time as well.

You should take that shot of the beer it would probably look like it came straight of a guiness advert (which is a good thing if you get my meaning)

I think I might nip down the supermarket and get a few more cans to try it on!!

Thats sounds like a great excuse for buying beer:D

Hellu

I like the way you have focused on the eyes :)

looks like a loving faithful friend you have you have found yourself there :)

glad you are all enjoying the plugin...I think this is a lovely shot, but it needs the eyes to be more sharp for it work better... :) Now where's the beer?

Marianne said:
glad you are all enjoying the plugin...I think this is a lovely shot, but it needs the eyes to be more sharp for it work better... :) Now where's the beer?

Yep agree with the eyes comment. I was looking for a shot that would 'take' the filter if you what I mean and that was about the best I could manage. The plugins are very good and thanks for putting them on the previous posting. Saves ages in time.

The beer... well I am going to try that again later this evening. Looking to try and get a shot of the glass with the beer still swirling or starting to settle having just been poured. Had a go last night and drank most of the cast offs!

I binned the shots I had taken this morning as the background was too distracting. I just want the glass with nothing else. So I think possibly a white card behind the glass would work well. Never tried this sort of work before so any advice would be welcomed.

Bob

Back