my sons eyes

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
No
hi all

i have taken these of my son jeveons eye, to one black and white, 1 in colour and one black and white again with colour pop just an experiment really to see how i would get on

any comments welcome good and bad

thanks

Gary

really like these.I'm with no1 . great colour and sharpness. not so sure about the reflection. It shows a nice shadow from his eyelashes, but you see bars of a window or something which i find distracting.

Al

beautiful pictures, love #1

I like the window reflection, IMO there needs to be some reflection in eye pictures or they look weird...

The only way I think it could be better is if you could see all his eyelashes and outside of his eye right the way around in focus.

Love #1

thanks guys its nice you have taken the time to have alook at my set and for the crit good and bad,

Gary

I Love eye shots, when i get a macro ive always had planed all our eyes on the wall.
Anyway love these, number 1 the winner of the bunch but all great.
I would have thought the selective colouring would make the eye colour stand out more but find number 1 the colour the biggest punch.

#1 or #2 - fanastic colour and detail - great processing has really brought out the best in these :)

Hi Gary! Wow what great shots - I am guessing your son is older than 3 as mine wont stay still long enough! 1 & 3 both work for me, the colour popping freaks me out a little on no 2. Reflection or not, in this instance no, but i think it could work depending on what is reflected! The sharpness and colour are excellent. Shots i would be chuffed with! Super effort!

many thanks to to all for the comments its great that you have taken the time to comment which will help me along my path to becoming a better phographer but i am loving the learning curve with somthing new to photograph each day,

thanks

Gary T

Back