My Soul Mate

Name
Paul Buttle
Edit My Images
Yes

Click image to see larger

Okay, maybe not what everybody was expecting, but my dog 'Ky' means more to me than anything. No matter how bad a day I am having/had, he can always make me smile and feel better.

Such a placid dog, he doesn't leave my side when I am at home... Sitting here at the moment and he is curled up by my feet, keeping me company!

Love him to bits and just thought that I would share him with you all :D

I know the DOF is very shallow, but I ideally wanted just his eyes sharp.

C+C Welcome as always.

Wow! He's grand - you can tell he's a best friend just from the pic. Brilliant - one for the wall.

Thanks guys - Pets are always close to you, but he always seems to know my feelings!
I love him to bits! :D

Gorgeous :)

Never been a dog person, but I know just what you mean. We have 2 cats, and they always make me feel better, I love them to bits (y)

Gorgeous :)

Never been a dog person, but I know just what you mean. We have 2 cats, and they always make me feel better, I love them to bits (y)

A lot of people aren't, a friend of mine won't go near dogs as they have a phobia! I'm just an animal person, any creature great or small and you've got me...

great lookin sheppard= )
good pic also:clap:

lovely looking dog and shot (y)

Lovely shot - I really like the way the whiskers stand out against his blurry fur.

What a superb dog. Those eyes are something else, kind and intelligent.

You have a good friend there. (y)

Thanks everyone... Really nice comments, Ky and I are chuffed - might have to take a few more! :D

I'm more cat than dog but that is one lovely portrait - well done!!

Lovely looking dog, I had to put my best friend to sleep 2 months ago they are better than humans. gt pic(y)

Great shot Snowball, but why did you name your dog after a well known lubricant?
Sorry, couldnt resist, lol

Very good portrait there indeed, sharp as you are soft. (y)(y)

Great shot Snowball, but why did you name your dog after a well known lubricant?
Sorry, couldnt resist, lol

I know, when people ask me to spell his name (the vets) I have to say KY and then get all red in the face! :D

Thanks for all your comments

Paul

Back