my take on BMW Art Car Collection

Name
Bart
Edit My Images
Yes
The BMW Art Cars are on display in London,

here is a small collection of my pic's

If anyone wants to give my some tips on editing, please do, I wasn't sure what to do with these

BMW Art Car M3 GT2 by Jeff Koons by BSSphotography, on Flickr

BMW Art Car M3 GT2 by Jeff Koons by BSSphotography, on Flickr

BMW Art Car 320 Group 5 by Roy Lichtenstein by BSSphotography, on Flickr

BMW 3.0 CSL by Frank Stella by BSSphotography, on Flickr

BMW 3.0 CSL by Alexander Calder by BSSphotography, on Flickr

BMW Art Car Z1 by A. R. Penck by BSSphotography, on Flickr

there are more on my flickr if anyone is interested

Really like what you've done here. I imagine the moody lighting (which really suits the cars) is pre-existing, but there's a great selection of shots, crops and angles. Would love to see these cars in such a gritty location. Shame the exhibition lasts such a short time!

Last edited:
where in london is this on display, is it still open.?
it's in Shoreditch, car park near Great Eastern Street
Really like what you've done here. I imagine the moody lighting (which really suits the cars) is pre-existing, but there's a great selection of shots, crops and angles. Would love to see these cars in such a gritty location. Shame the exhibition lasts such a short time!
thank you. you still have a bit of time and it's defo worth a visit
Closes on 4th August

BMW Art Cars

David
and it's for free!

No.1 is fab! Great capture

i was up there on sat - so annoyed i did not have time to go take a look ! what was the lighting like ? did you use a flash ?

i was up there on sat - so annoyed i did not have time to go take a look ! what was the lighting like ? did you use a flash ?
I only used flash on some of the first ones to counter the sun (on top two floors), but when it got darker I only used the exisiting light. There are also some lights above each of the cars

Back