my take on waddington (pic heavy)

Name
ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
had a hot and enjoyable day at the airshow thanks to kev shore and kev blizzard for the great laughs and company...roll on riat!!!

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

Last edited:
love no.5...can I ask what lens where you using..Nikon 70-300??..only *** I was there as well, and using my Tamron 70-300 the images appear really soft around 300 mark :-(..Thanks.

Too good, can't compete.. Those are just fantastic. I love number 3 for the contrast with the dark background, looks amazing.

Some great shots there Ryan. Had a great day as usual mate. Pity that Canonite had to tag along. :LOL:

love no.5...can I ask what lens where you using..Nikon 70-300??..only *** I was there as well, and using my Tamron 70-300 the images appear really soft around 300 mark :-(..Thanks.

Lens used was the Nikon 28-300mm.

Kev.

very nice - went last year.............

nothing to crit about them, other than

a) I am annoyed at how many Mb actually prob Gb of memory card my camera ate trying to get the crossover pair and failing. Well caught.

b) I was going to sack Red9 for being dreadfully out of position in #2, but realised he is about to do the barrel / loop roll around all the others as they all do it as once move..

c) #4, I would happily buy that pic. Love it. (though I have no idea what I would do with it.... screensaver? (for me, it's not a pic for the wall, but it is a belter - seriously send a small watermarked one to the BAF)

as said the lens was a nikon 28-300 which is an absolute stunning lens and thanks again to kev shore for letting me use it

very nice - went last year.............

nothing to crit about them, other than

a) I am annoyed at how many Mb actually prob Gb of memory card my camera ate trying to get the crossover pair and failing. Well caught.

b) I was going to sack Red9 for being dreadfully out of position in #2, but realised he is about to do the barrel / loop roll around all the others as they all do it as once move..

c) #4, I would happily buy that pic. Love it. (though I have no idea what I would do with it.... screensaver? (for me, it's not a pic for the wall, but it is a belter - seriously send a small watermarked one to the BAF)

thanks very much,, ive been on there site but how do i attach the photo to the message

Excellent series

#3 stands out to me for the perfect lighting you got on the arrows.

Interested to know whereabouts in the field you were for these? Were you on the flight line or further back?

thanks... yeah i was just to the right of the control tower and centre line arrow

That explains it - I moved down to near the control tower later in the day and the angles on the display aircraft was much better than on the flight line itself!

Back