My top ten images of 2019 - lets see yours too

Nice shots Steve, expected to see a few Glencoe shots.

I’ll post some of mine when I get a minute.

I didn't take anything stand out here at all this year mate. I can think of a few of yours I'd pick and would be happy to have shot ;)

Plus I really cannot be arsed with Scotland at the moment - the Pyrenees right now is where its all at for me.

My Xmas day will be spent doing the same for my website, I'll post them here then. A nice set, but sad to see no Scotland lol

On Christmas Day I’ll be making myself as fat as possible. Look forward to seeing yours mate.

I found my mojo over there - nothing I took here this year was really any good or better than what I’ve already done

I didn't take 10 worthy shots this year, so I can't play. :coat:

I promise to do more next year.

lovely work Steve/ Martin.
Cheers Dale...I have to say I struggled more than I thought I would to choose 10!

Nice varied set - total opposite in end goal (winter vs summer) but a great read and all nice pictures

Cheers mate...aye we couldn't be more opposite when it comes to what we like to shoot, but hey, it's what makes the world go round :D

I didn't take anything stand out here at all this year mate. I can think of a few of yours I'd pick and would be happy to have shot ;)

Plus I really cannot be arsed with Scotland at the moment - the Pyrenees right now is where its all at for me.

Nice set, surprised you're tired of Scotland but I guess the grass is always greener!

Back