My tree.

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Was posted elsewhere, but I thought I would post in here for all you landscape experts to critique. I really like this kind of photography and would like to know what I should do to improve.

2882mtx.jpg

Thanks,

Nick

Thanks chaps. Can anyone see anything wrong in this? As much as I would like to think it's flawless, even I wouldn't claim to that!! :LOL:

I'm no expert on this kind of thing, but I'd think the foreground is a little messy and doesnt give the tree the feeling of isolation amongst the snow that it needs for it to be a great shot. It may be my eyes, but it does also look a touch overexposed, but hard to tell with snow lol. Is a good pic though nonetheless.

I'm no expert on this kind of thing, but I'd think the foreground is a little messy and doesnt give the tree the feeling of isolation amongst the snow that it needs for it to be a great shot. It may be my eyes, but it does also look a touch overexposed, but hard to tell with snow lol. Is a good pic though nonetheless.

Thanks Defiance. I see myself getting hooked on tree's! I love these kind of shots

Back